WHAT IS A COOKIE?
WHO USES THE INFORMATION OF THE COOKIES?
The stored data is processed by the entity DAEVI SL with CIF B58896580 with registered office at C/Granollers, 1-3 N4, Montornès del Vallès, province of Barcelona in Spain and email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
daevi.net uses various types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving user navigation on the website, without any type of advertising or similar object, for the analysis and preparation of navigation statistics that the USER performs on the website, as well as to share content on social networks (Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, Insatgram, facebook, pinterest).
daevi.net uses the following cookies on this website:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the USER to navigate through the web page and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing access parts restricted, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content Through social networks.
- Google Analytics cookies: They are third-party cookies (Google Inc.) for analysis that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the USERS of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the USERS of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the USERS of the service. Google Analytics stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to do so. According to Google, it does not save the IP address of the USER. More information about Google Analytics at: www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es&csw=1
- Social cookies: Google+, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.: third-party cookies, that is, external and third-party social networks, whose duration and purpose depend on each social network.
The user may -at any time- choose which cookies they want to work on this website by:
Browser settings; for instance:
- Chrome, from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera, from: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from those browsers you must carry out your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the company confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed, and if so, what data
- Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain from the company, the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you. In the rectification request you must indicate the data you want to be
- Right of opposition: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to personal data that concerns you being processed based on the legitimate interest of the company. In that case, the company will stop processing the personal data, unless we prove compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of
- Right of deletion: You have the right to obtain from the company, the deletion of the personal data that you
- Right to data portability: You have the right for the company to transfer your personal data to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the treatment is based on the execution of a contract or on your consent and the treatment is carried out by means
- Right to limitation of treatment: You have the right to ask us to suspend the processing of your data when: you challenge the accuracy of the data, while the company verifies said accuracy; you have exercised the right to oppose the processing of your data, while it is verified whether the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over yours as the interested party.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including profiling: You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects you in a similar way.
At any time, you can exercise these Rights, by writing and accrediting Your personality addressed to daevi SL, with address at C/Granollers, 1-3 de Montornés del Vallès, province of Barcelona in Spain, or through the email address : email@example.com
In addition, you can file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the applicable legislation.